Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
- Cost-effective solution for larger quantities
- Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and bold logos
- Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smaller items like notebooks and folders
- Allows single and multi-colour branding (up to 6 colours )
Heat Transfer Printing
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the product in the correct position.
At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric. Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing
- Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
- Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product may be affected.
Perfect for Caps, Tees, Socks etc.
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread. Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery files, embroidery machines automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into the machine.
- Classic decoration technique
- Creates a high value look
- Suitable for both flat and irregular surfaces
- Allows single and multi-colour branding
- Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 different thread colors
Laser Engraving “Premium Look & Feel”
A logo is etched into a metal product with a laser beam, replicating the logo with precise accuracy. The laser “burns” the top layer of the product o‑ and reveals the layer beneath. If the layer beneath is a different colour to the top layer, when engraved, the bottom layer’s color is exposed.
- Creates a subtle, permanent and upmarket impression in tonal shades
- Perfect for Glass & Crystal awards, Glass Cups, BBQ accessories, flasks, key holders, pens and mugs
Elevate your brand’s image with our exclusive Corporate Tailoring service. We specialize in crafting custom corporate apparel that speaks to your company’s unique identity. Our expert tailors ensure every stitch reflects quality and professionalism, creating clothing that makes a lasting impression. Whether it’s Customized Uniforms, Branded Workwear, or Personalized Garments, trust us to tailor your corporate style with precision and excellence.
Digital Printing/UV Print
This new UV printing process provides for the application of a full-colour digital wrap print directly onto an item.
- Great for printing artwork with vivid colours, multiple tones and gradients
- Ideal for replicating logos with fine detail and small text
- A photo-realistic branding method that allows your logo or marketing message to make an impact
Sublimation Printing is a process done by way of a digital full-colour printer which is fitted with special sublimation inks. The logo is printed onto a special transfer paper and cut automatically to the correct shape. The logo is then placed onto the product and heat is applied, causing the inks to migrate from the paper onto the product.
- Ensures premium full-colour photorealistic prints
- Flexibility characteristics of the product are not affected since the ink simply migrates to the product
- Only suitable for white products made from polyester fabric (minimum 60%) and polymer coated products.
Perfect for shirts, mugs, Awards, Throw Pillows & coasters.
Stickers are digitally printed on an adhesive vinyl in full-colour and then automatically cut to the required shape and size. The stickers are coated with a polyurethane resin to give a three-dimensional appearance.
- Ideal for multi-colour logos which are hard to replicate with other print techniques
- Can be applied to smooth and rigid surfaces but works best on products with a purpose-made recessed plaque.
e.g Cufflinks, Keyrings,Bottle Openers,USB Drives etc.